Located right in the heart of San Francisco, Moe Greens is your marijuana dispensary near everything. We tap into the pulse of cannabis culture, creating an inviting, exhilarating, and modern atmosphere where all are welcome. Visit us any day of the week from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM, have a chat with our friendly staff, and discover excitement on our shelves along with all sorts of sites and entertainment in our neighborhood. We are most definitely “The Wise Choice.”
Just over a mile from our weed dispensary, you’ll find the gorgeous murals, trend-setting boutiques, and amazing restaurants of the famous Mission District. Less than two miles will take you to Haight & Ashbury, the birthplace of the 60s movement, bustling with record shops, eclectic eateries, vintage clothing stores, and the well-known Grateful Dead House. Stop by Moe Greens and start your exploration of San Francisco.
Just a sample of the many attractions in our surrounding area include:
- Orpheum Theatre – Less than a 500 foot walk from Moe Greens, the 1926-built Orpheum Theatre offers some of the best entertainment in San Francisco. Stop by our shop on the way to your show.
- Asian Art Museum – The Chong-Moon Lee Center for Asian Art and Culture is a 1960s era art museum with tens of thousands of pieces of art, located 3 minutes walking from Moe Greens.
- The Golden Gate Bridge – Connecting San Francisco Bay and the Pacific Ocean and once the longest suspension bridge, this modern wonder of the world is just 17 minutes from Moe Greens.
- Golden Gate Park – Covering over one thousand acres, the gorgeous lakes, gardens, playgrounds, picnic areas, and monuments are not-to-be-missed.
- The Waterfront at Fisherman’s Wharf – About 2.5 miles from our weed dispensary you’ll discover Ghirardelli Square, Musée Mécanique, the Cannery Shopping Center, and some truly exceptional waterfront restaurants.
- Alcatraz Island – Just 3.3 miles from our dispensary, visit the former federal prison where Al Capone, Robert Stroud (the “Birdman of Alcatraz”), and George (“Machine Gun”) Kelly were once incarcerated.
- Chinatown – Under 2 miles from our doors is Grant Avenue, home to the oldest Chinatown in North America and an array of wonderful dim sum restaurants, tea shops, boba spots, and karaoke bars.
- Cable Cars – No experience epitomizes San Francisco like riding the world’s last manually operated cable car system.
- Bay Bridge – Whether you walk, ride your bike or drive over it, the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge is considered one of the most remarkable engineering accomplishments of its time.
- Japanese Tea Garden – Located in Golden Gate Park and including approximately 5 acres, the oldest public Japanese garden in the country offers a historic pagoda, a beautiful Zen garden, a lovely cafe, and an abundance of flowers.
Learn more about some of the neighborhoods near Moe Greens like Union Square, Haight-Ashbury, Chinatown, South Beach, Japantown & the Mission District.